Saturday, June 5, 2010

Final madness.

Late nights, early morning, Redbull, coffee, sleepiness, and stress has started to consume my life...well more than usual. I sit here after a couple of hours of studying Chemistry and after one of the last dinners I'll have with my roommates. We went to this very famous sea food place, that is over priced in my opinion, and waited a little less than an hour to get our food. It was a little annoying but worth the bonding time hehe. I have my final at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon and I still do not feel prepared. This is my break because this is going to be a longggggg night.

5 more days until summer break!!

Now off topic, I REALLY want to go check out the new MAC "To the Beach" collection! I know I will not get to a Macys until after finals ugh :/ Another thing to look forward to after this dreadful week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment