Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life as you know it.

Alright guys, this is getting a little out of control. Why oh why is it that I sit here on a Thursday night listening to No Doubt's "Underneath it all" while eating hot puffs and IMing while I have 5 days worth of lecture notes that need some attention? I'm tired, that's why. My life this week consisted of nothing but psychological studies involving cognitive development. Lame, I know. On the bright side, I am going home this weekend for a childhood friend's wedding! I have known her since middle school so it's pretty legit.

Anyway I had a very long blog post planned this time around but it seems to be that I cannot focus enough to gather up enough sentences to complete a paragraph so I think I will continue later.
I hope everyones weekend is spectacular! I plan to upload pics from the wedding! Let's see how long that takes me hehe

Tschüss xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment