Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beautifully Plain.

Happy December! We have finally stumbled on the best, and most stressful, month of the year! I say best because it literally brings out the best in everyone, there is so much love and happiness everywhere. Stress on: our wallets, figure and mind. Yup, it is finals week once again. So remind me again why I have a MIDTERM tomorrow?!!!! Not to mention I had a BIS lab practical today, I'm drained.

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I took 6 days off yeee. I spent those days watching movies (I LOVE Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist, who's with me?!) and eating every type of comfort food you can think of. It was love, pure love. I did ,however, pay for all that love because of how unprepared I was for my exams :(

Okay I really need to get back to studying for my exam tomorrow so I will leave you lovlies with something that made my day today. Behold of the brown box that made me feel tinggly inside haahahahah:



I scored more deals online shopping than Black Friday Shopping!





My first shoe splurge, I am not a shoe person. I am happy wearing sandals and flats all year long. But chic simplicity like this can't be passed. New party shoes yay! I brought a couple of other things, but this was what I received first :)

I will probably be deprived of everything these next two weeks due to finals, but as soon as I get a break I will be back!
xoxo

PS. Sorry for my disorganized writing today, it's the 3 hours I got of sleep last night talking :0

No comments:

Post a Comment