Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Change.

...what I've been trying to do for the last two weeks. Change some of my habits, my mentality, drive, routines, and most of all relationships. I find that change can sometimes be for the better or for the worst, regardless it's a chance that many are willing to take, including myself. Sometimes those changes will not only affect yourself but those around you, that's what makes the whole situation more difficult to deal with. I find that it is very difficult to try to keep a balance between what is there and what you want to change. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I always seem to go back to the same conclusion. Maybe it's time that I make the situation about me, is the being selfish? I hope not. I'm an optimist and I always try to see the best out of every situation, I think that's what makes life easier :) If one thing is certain is that your true friends always come out on top, that is something that I hold on to everyday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment