Sunday, May 9, 2010

A small insight.

Hi!
My name is Yesica and this is my first blog ever! I was inspired to make one after all the wonderful youtube gurus I watch. I thought it would be fun to meet new people who share the same passions and interests :) To start off, I am a second year college student currently living in Northern California. I am originally a valley girl, I grew up in a super small town in central/southern Cali that I miss everyday! My life consists of school, fun, friends, and more school. I am a Psychology major with an emphasis in Biology. My dream is to one day become a research psychologist. While I'm not in school being nerdy, I love getting glammmeeedd up with my girls and going out. Shopping is one of my favorite past times but I try to not do it too often because rent is expensive! hehe I've been living on my own since I graduated high school and I love it! I miss my friends and family like no other and I look forward to seeing them every time I come home. I love meeting new people, I'm a people's person :) I'm excited!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment