Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weekend

After a VERY long friday, I had my last midterm of the qrt. (stats), drove many hours back home and got very little sleep, I am beat. I finally met with my friends that I have missed oh so much. Most of them are out of school enjoying summer break while I am in the midst of beginning to study for finals. I have Chem this coming Saturday, Stats on Monday and finally Bio on Thursday! I am contemplating beginning my study guides but I don't think I have the energy. I woke up very early to get some chores done before I met with my very dear friend and grabbed some Sbux before we headed to a surprise birthday party. Tomorrow I will spend some much needed quality time with my parents and do some last minute shopping before I head back to school and hopefully end my day with a surprise baby shower for a friend of mine :) I was looking forward to watching Sex and the City 2 this weekend but there never seems to be enough time!

I am excited for summer to begin already. I have many exciting plans that will hopefully turn out well, including a much needed trip to the beautiful beaches of SoCal where I will hopefully even out my terrible tan hehe. School has drained me this year so this summer will be used to re-energize! Can't wait.....

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hi hun! im having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete